Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The Dresden Files

So. I am completely addicted to the Dresden Files. I mean, Urban Fantasy is one of my staple genres, so I'm actually a bit surprised it took me until December of '13 to even discover them. I read the first 14 between December and March.

The 15th book Skin Game came out last Monday, I'd had it on order from Amazon, so I got it right off. Of course, I couldn't read it until today, as I've had family in town for a ridiculous length of time.

I've put one of the funniest conversations below the fold. There are no spoilers, but I know some people like to avoid all information about a book this far in the series.



[Dresden speaking] "I delt with the White Council my whole life, so I'm used to being treated like a mushroom--"
"Eh?" Ascher asked.
"Kept in the dark and fed bullshit," Binder reported calmly.

The last semi spoiler I'll leave ya'll with is this: there are some unexpected visits from old characters.

Oh, and Butcher? When's the next book scheduled for release? Huh? I want it. Like. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment