Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Mmmmm Mead

So Husband, Friend and I were at a food and wine fest yesterday, and Husband and Friend got roped into talking to the one Christianist set up with a friendly young lady doing the “missioning”. I was tipsy as the nominated drinker of the group, so when I meandered back over to them right at the “Do you believe in God?” Part of the conversation, I merrily went “No!”. This seemed to be muse her greatly and she went, “So, not really, then?”
Turns out its extraordinarily difficult for me to say “No, not “not really,” not at all.” Took me three tries. Which is also when I realized I’d had more to drink than I was feeling.
She seemed quite bemused. Husband was laughing. Not sure what Friend thought.
***
On a related note, pumpkin spice mead is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment