Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Winter Weather (Maybe?)

So as the northern part of the North East is getting constantly hammered this month, the mid-Atlantic region has yet to see more than a dusting of snow, though we're getting All The Cold.

-20F last night after wind chills and looking to be in that ballpark again tonight. That's too damn cold.

We're rumored to get 5 inches give or take tomorrow night...but given the way the rest of the winter has gone, I must say, I'm rather sceptical.

So I'm curled up under multiple blankets and the dog while playing Fantasy Life on my 3DS. Husband is playing Diablo III, and I think that's what we are going to continue doing until work forces us to venture back out.

This is the first time I've found myself wishing for a fireplace while living in an apartment, usually I just consider the to be nuisances that take up valuable floor/wall space.


Good luck to those of ya'll in the Boston area.

No comments:

Post a Comment