Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Welcome all!

I know this is blogger, and it's not as clean as Wordpress, but I hope it'll suffice for the time being as a sort of Lounge substitute.

If people like it and want me to continue hosting, I'd be more than glad to do so.

Note: I have (probably for the short term) turned off the requirement to sign in to comment on my blog. Obviously if one of our friends from the 'pit shows up, that might have to change, but until then, you hopefully shouldn't need a google account to comment.

Note 2: and Brony just mentioned in the comments that if you are looking for the Lounge to go to Tony!'s place over at The Shoop's Roost.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rawnaeris!

    This is Brony from FTB. I apologize if this is a double post, I did one post and I did not see it show up.

    It looks like Tony managed to snag the social flow after the Lounge closed. He has a "Relaxing Room" thread up and it is busy.
    https://queershoop.wordpress.com/2015/07/28/relaxing-room/

    ReplyDelete