Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Post The First

I had a blog called Dreamfall several years ago, but it appears to have been tied to a now-defunct email address, so here goes an attempt to restart it under a new url.

As I have had ample experience over the last 5 years as a member of various online communities I am going to get my initial commenting policy out of the way in this first post. This blog will be a safe space. It will be moderated.
1) Attack the arguments not the person (no ad homs)
2) Gendered slurs will not be tolerated.
3) Actually, slurs and othering in general will not be tolerated.
4) You are all commenting at my whim. This is a privilege that can be revoked.
If I feel the need to add more, I will, but I rather hope that this is enough for a baby blog like this one.

Some background of what I hope this blog to be. I am starting this as a space to write about stuff I enjoy and care about. That means one post may well be about a cool new (or old) anime I found. The next could be on feminism, or politics. Still the next could be an amigurumi project. Most will probably be my musings on random things I stumble across online that I find interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment