Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

#Ferguson

Yeah, my title isn't real inspired.

I don't even know what to say.

We have a No-Fly Zone around and over the town.

A HuffPo reporter was arrested and forcibly removed by SWAT from a MickeyD's.
[Edited: Apparently one of the two I originally said was from the Washington Post, haven't found a good link confirming yet.]


I can't find any mention of what's going on on Yahoo.

The BBC has an article on their US news page.

If I'm honest I'm pretty well disappointed and flabbergasted. We have a military style occupation of an US town by US cops, who aren't military, and you have to go to Twitter to see what's going on.

America, I thought you were better than this. I know you can be better than this. Be better than this.





















Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment